2. Crates as storage. Use an old crate as a pseudo side table with built-in shelving.
3. Crystals. Top off shelving with a chunk of amethyst or other natural form crystal.
4. Brass Animals. Pictured above is a welded brass bird's nest and cast brass bird with fancy head feathers sitting atop a piece of cut stone.
6. Exotic throw cushions. Add a pop of color to your indoor space with vibrant bohemian chic throw pillows. Look for embroidered fronts and global patterns.
7. Plants, plants, plants! Hanging or potted - better yet, try a mix of both.
8. Colorful rug.
9. Wall hanging. Vintage hand-hooked or all-wool tapestries in color-keyed designs are great for allowing a variety of texture and depth in living rooms.