1. In the mood for something a bit more whimsical? Instructables came up with this fantastic Alice In Wonderland-inspired DIY Croquet set. Love the hedgehog balls!
2. Caitlin of I'm A Transplant From California made this gorgeous backgammon set for her backgammon-loving man. I'm making a note of that grey wood stain for future projects.
3. This canvas checkerboard from Martha Stewart is so cute and easily portable.
4. Sunset Magazine came up with an oversized backyard Scrabble set- very cool but much harder to "accidentally" knock over if you're losing terribly.
5. A Beautiful Mess made these charming and minimal dominoes, and you can, too.
6. Bags! Classic. The DIY Network has a great tutorial for making a custom regulation bags/cornhole game.
7. This rustic checkerboard table from the DIY Network would look cool even when a game's not in progress.
8. Design*Sponge has a sweet little tutorial for making these darling heart dice.