A FEW TIPS FOR SUBMITTING WORK
- Make sure your content is relevant. We primarily focus on visual inspiration, ranging from design to illustration to photography and more. If you think your content fits somewhere in that spectrum please feel free to send it our way. And if you’re not sure, take a little time to browse the archives.
- Let us know if your work has already been featured elsewhere, or if you are submitting to other sites simultaneously. We do our best to avoid repeating content that has been (or will be) published on similar sites.
- Include a complete list of creative credits, if applicable. If you provide a list of names, along with their roles on the project and any relevant links, we’ll be sure to include them in the post.
- Provide a bit of context. We’d love to know more about you, your thoughts and your process. A link (or links) to where the project is elaborated on elsewhere will work perfectly fine.
- Submit the same project more than once. As stated above, we can’t respond to everyone, but we will definitely let you know if we plan to publish your work within a couple of days of submission.
- Sign us up for your newsletter without our permission—that’s considered SPAM. If you’d like to politely suggest we sign up in a submission, include a link and well take a look.
- Include us on mass Press Release emails. We prefer to connect personally with an artist, or their representative(s). And since we try to avoid repeating mass-published content, we most likely won’t post this type of content anyway.